Band-Type Rodless Pneumatic Actuators
Tolomatic’s band-type rodless pneumatic actuators provide optimal moment load control and a variety of options to offer the widest range of performance specifications. Whether it is opening a door of a machining center, or moving pallets of parts into position there is a Tolomatic band-type rodless pneumatic actuator for your application.
MXP-N Internal Bearing Compact Air Cylinders
MXP-N internal bearing compact air cylinder is a low-cost solution for applications requiring limited loads and bending moments.
The Tolomatic MXP-N internal bearing compact air cylinder offers a space-saving design over typical rod type air cylinders.
- Lowest breakaway pressure of the MXP line of cylinders
- Perfect for use in vertical applications
- Permanently lubricated internal bearing for reduced maintenance
MXP-S Long Stroke Pneumatic Air Cylinder
MXP-S Solid bearing pneumatic air cylinder is available in long strokes (up to 206 inches).
The Tolomatic MXP-S solid bearing long stroke pneumatic air cylinder offers a large carrier mounting pattern for load stability.
- Large bearing suface contact area minimizes wear for long service life
- Engineered bearing material does not require additional lubrication
- Solid bearings are field replaceable for easy service
- Higher Mx moment capacity than the Tolomatic BC2 band cylinder
MXP-P Profiled Rail Air Actuator
MXP-P air actuator with profiled rail provides high load and bending moment capacities.
The Tolomatic MXP-P profiled rail air actuators offer the highest load carrying capacity of the MXP actuator line (over 1200 lbf or 5745 N).
- Recirculating ball bearings reduce friction for long, reliable life
- Low profile, space-saving design
- Smooth, low-breakaway motion
BC3 Heavy Duty Pneumatic Actuators
The BC3 heavy duty pneumatic actuator is specifically designed for large load carrying capacities.
BC3 heavy duty pneumatic actuators employ a recirculating ball bearing system capable of handling large off-center loads with consistently smooth motion.
- Low breakaway pressure
- High moment load capacities
- Cost-effective alternative to auxiliary rail systems
Tolomatic BC2 Pneumatic Band Cylinder
The BC2 pneumatic band cylinder, Tolomatic’s first band-type cylinder design, continues to be a solid performer for a wide variety of pneumatic applications.
BC2 pneumatic band cylinders provide multiple mounting options for both vertical and horizontal applications and offer low to moderate load carrying capacities.
- Rubber dust band sealing design does not attract metal particulates making the
- BC2 a good choice for welding powder metal pressing or metal grinding applications
- Adjustable cushions for smooth deceleration
- Adjustable load carrying bracket provides true tracking and load support
- Maximum flexibility and versatile horizontal and vertical mounting
Tolomatic LS Pneumatic Linear Slide
The LS pneumatic linear slide offers a rigid, torque-resistant low-profile design for increased torsional stability and mounting flexibility
Tolomatic LS pneumatic linear slides are an excellent choice for X-Y configurations or for applications where space constraints are are a factor.
- Large mounting area for high load stability along the entire stroke of the slide
- Bearing design offers low friction and long wear
- Integrated end-of-stroke adjustment
LC100 Low Cost Band Cylinders
The LC100 low-cost cylinder requires externally guided load support
The LC100’s low-cost band cylinder design makes this product especially affordable for large OEM applications that use a guided and supported load with shock absorbers or external cushions. This cylinder works best in applications such as opening and closing doors, automating factory assembly lines, and providing primary control for long stroke applications.
- Space saving
- Low breakaway
- Simple construction
- Stroke lengths to order