Parker Hannifin offers a choice of dryer technologies for the full range of dryer applications. Parker dryer technologies remove moisture and other vapors from compressed air and gas systems. Complete dryer systems include prefilters, autodrains, drying towers, pressure gauges and other components.
Dryer applications include:
- General compressed air
- Process controls
- Fire/sprinkler systems
- Pneumatic tools
- Electrical boxes
- Spray painting
- Robotics and lasers
Other dryer applications include breathing air, technical gas purification, condensate and waste water treatment systems. Parker dryer technologies offer customized solutions for unique dryer situations.
Parker Dryer Product Offerings
- Models include heatless dryers, external heat reactivated dryers, blower purge heat reactivated dryers, turbo dryers and high-pressure dryers.
- Refrigeration dryers include non-cycling dryers, cycling dryers, landfill gas refrigerated dryers, high-temperature non-cycling dryers, high-pressure cycling dryers and gas coolers.
- Cold regenerated adsorption dryer technology adsorbs and refrigerates at the same time. Parker heat-regenerated adsorption dryer technologies include active heating under vacuum with ambient air, use of compression temperature for regeneration, and conventional blower heating with external regeneration.
The breadth of the Parker dryer offering provides a choice of reliable, efficient, economical dryer alternatives.
Parker dryer brands include:
- Balston membrane & regenerative desiccant dryers
- Airtek regenerative desiccant & refrigeration dryers
- Zander cold regenerated adsorption dryers
New Parker Dryer Products
Air Line Filtering Solutions
- Liquid Separators
- Drain Valves
- Refrigeration Dryers
- Desiccant Dryers
Click here for more information.