Color Mark Sensors
The BC series color mark sensors offer outstanding color matching accuracy for highly reliable and stable color detection. The sensors generate RGB light emitting diodes with 12-bit resolution processing for high color matching accuracy and offer 2 different detection modes with 3-step sensitivity adjustment. The W 1.24 x L 6.7 mm spot size allows the sensors to detect tiny targets and color marks. With an IP67 protection structure, the sensors can provide stable and error-free operation even in wet or dusty environments.
- Outstanding color matching accuracy
- RGB light emitting diodes and 12-bit resolution
- 2 detection modes (color only / color + intensity)
- 3-step sensitivity adjustment for each mode (fine, normal, rough)
- External light interference reduction minimizes errors and allows stable detection
- Check reference color with teaching indicator
- Operation indicator (red LED), stability indicator (green LED), timer indicator (orange LED)
- Configure operation functions with external input from wiring
- W 1.24 x L 6.7 mm spot size for detection of tiny targets and color marks
- IP67 protection structure (IEC standard)
Download CAD files here: Color Mark Sensors CAD file.