Parker offers fittings that provide leak free solutions. Fitting styles include – hydraulic, pneumatic and instrumentation. Parker fittings generally connect a hose assembly to a port or adapter and are manufactured to meet or exceed industrial specification requirements of SAE, ISO, DIN, DOT and JIS standards.
Fittings from Parker are available in a variety of styles including:
- High purity and process fittings
- 37 and 45 degree flare fittings
- Compression, bite type, o-ring face seal fittings
- Straight thread, pipe, flange and barb fittings
- Sanitary, steam and internally expanded fittings
- Swivel, Universal and interlocking clamp fittings
- Permanent crimp fittings
- Push-Lok, Push to connect and air hose fittings
- Skive type fittings (ParLock)
- Hydraulic hose permanent (Parkrimp®) and reusable fittings
Parker’s vast product offering of fittings are available in many configurations, including:
- Straight fittings
- 45 degree elbow / 90 degree elbow fittings
- Tee fittings
Parker’s fitting product line includes jump and reducing fitting options. Custom fittings are also available.
Available materials from Parker include:
- Carbon steel (with Chromium6-Free plating)
- Stainless steel
Parker fittings can be found in many markets including: aerial lift, agriculture, bulk chemical handling, construction machinery, food & beverage, fuel & gas delivery, industrial machinery, life sciences & medical, marine, mining, mobile, oil & gas and transportation. Parker is the worldwide leader in providing fitting solutions for industrial, mobile, hydraulic, pneumatic, medical, fluid handling, instrumentation, air conditioning and aerospace applications.