Aluminum Extrusion/Framing Components
All Air Incorporated carries a variety of Frame-World industrial frames and bases, machine guarding materials, and FastFrames preassembled modules. Frame-World Structural Aluminum Extrusions and Components provide a complete system that allows quick and easy design and assembly of a variety of industrial needs. Our wide selection of aluminum extrusion profiles and connecting brackets, fasteners and accessories provide limitless possibilities in assembly and design with significant savings over welded fixtures.
- Assembling aluminum extrusions is faster, simpler and less expensive than welding steel
- Aluminum extrusions have nearly the same tensile strength as mild steel with a much higher strength to weight ratio
- A few simple tools and low-tech labor are all that is required for most projects
- No special safety equipment is required
- Design changes or adjustments can be easily and immediately implemented (not true of welded projects)
- Anodized aluminum does not need painting
- T-Slot technology is widely utilized in industrial structural components and makes for easy additions and attachments
Perfect for a number of applications including:
- machine guarding
- robot guarding
- factory automation
- fluid power
- clean room applications
- industrial racking
- architectural applications
- linear slide components
- office fixtures and panels
- retail and store fixtures
- Standard 96", 144.75", 193.5" lengths.
(custom lengths can alsobe furnished in quantity)
- Available in standard and SMOOTH-Series (slotless) designs
- 1/4" and 5/16" slot sizes
- Optional anodized or powder coat finishes
- Skidded, wrapped, padded and banded for shipping
- Extrusions cut to specified lengths (including miter cuts)
- Custom machining available: holes drilled, tapped; counter bores; milling, etc.
Components & Accessories
- Wide range of brackets, joining plates, gussets, fasteners, handles, end caps, angles, panel material, bolts, etc.
- Special hinges for ultra-strong doors
- Custom accessories available
Kits & I.D. Kits
- Kits for multiple frame orders, profiles and accessories are bundled and packaged for each individual frame
- I.D. Kits indicate lengths on each extrusion (eliminates profile measuring during assembly)
- Saves you time, money and labor
FastFrames Pre-assembled Modules and Sub Assemblies
- Includes panels, doors, bases, carts, conveyor section, etc.
- All necessary hardware is included
- Available assembled or in kit form
- Greatly simplifies designing & ordering of guards, frames, etc.
- Single part number ordering
- Complete turnkey solutions for machine guards, basses, frames, enclosures, racks, workstations & more
- Tremendous labor (cost) savings
- The simplest solution available