Coilhose Pneumatics is the Industry's Leading Manufacturer of Air Tool Accessories and Air Line Controls. From hose and tubing to blowguns to FRLs, Coilhose provides unsurpassed quality, superior product design, and a vast array of products.
Our new patent-pending FilterPlug incorporates the features of an in-line filter directly into the pneumatic connector, or plug. Ideal for pneumatic nailers, sanders, or any tool operating in a dirty, dusty, or sandy environment. This unit provides at-the-tool filtration and reduces tool wear and downtime.
|1W ARO Interchange, 1I4~ MPT||1401lF|
|1/4" Industrial Interchange, 114" MPT||1501LF|
|1/4~ Automotive Int, 1/4" MPT||1601lF|
|1W ARO Interchange, 318" MPT||1403lF|
|1/4" Industrial Interchange, 318" MPT||1503lF|
|114~ Automotive Int, 3/S" MPT||1603lF|
|3/S" Industrial Interchange, 318~ MPT||5S01 LF|
|3/S" Induslriallnterchange, 1/4" MPT||5S03lF|
|318" Automotive Interchange, 318" MPT||5901lF|
|3/S" Automotive Interchange, 1/4" MPT||5903lF|
|Filtering Connector Element Kit||IlFC-KIT|
- Sintered-bronze filter element protects and extends 1001 life.
- Provides at-the-tool filtration without added weight or bulk.
- Available for any 114" or 3/8" FPT inlet air tool.
- Available in 1/4" body size in Industrial, ARO, and Automotive Interchanges.
- Available in 3/8" body size in Industrial and Automotive Interchanges.
- Back pressure from tool automatically flushes filter upon tool disconnection.
Economy Regulator Complete with Gauge and Quick Disconnects
Designed for in-line use with small, portable compressors, this unit provides accurate yet cost-effective air regulation. The regulator features a die-cast zinc body and comes complete with dial gauge and 1/4" Industrial or Automotive Interchange coupler and connector.
|Regulator wI 1/4" Industrial Interchange||ER02-15X|
|Regulator w/1 W Automotive Interchange||ER02-16X|
- Small envelope size.
- Regulates from 5 to 125 PSI, flows 18 CFM at 100 PSI and comes complete with 0-160 PSI dial gauge.
- Features 114" FPT inlet and outlet ports; comes complete with either Industrial or Automotive Interchange six·ball coupler and connector.
Manifold Coupler / Whip Hose Assembly
This assembly eliminates stress on the main air hose connection point at the compressor. Constructed of heavy-duty components, including 3/8" Flexeel® whip hose and solid brass Flat Hex manifold, this assembly can be connected at the compressor itself or further down the line to branch as many as three air lines.
|24" w/lndustrial lnt. Couplers||FP0624C-15X_58C|
|36" w/lndustrial lnt. Couplers||FP0636C-15X_58C|
|48" w/lndustrial lnt. Couplers||FP064SC-15X_5SC|
|24" w/Automotive Int. Couplers||FP0624C-16X_59C|
|36" w/Automotive Int. Couplers||FP0636C-16X_59C|
|48" w/Automotive Int. Couplers||FP064SC-16X_59C|
|Note: Default color is blue, Add suffix "TY" for yellow or "TR" for red color choice.|
- Eliminates strain at the main connection point.
- Mounting hole allows attachment to beams.
- Lies flat to avoid tripping hazards.
- Heavy-duty components ensure long service life: Flexeel whip hose, solid-brass Flat Hex manifold, three six-ball couplers.
Typhoon® and Typhoon Pro® Adapter for Gun Tips and also Adapter & Tips Kit
This adapter allows our Typhoon Blow Gun to employ a wide array of standard Coilhose Blow Gun Replacement tips, Needle Blow Gun TIps, and Safety Extensions originally designed for use with our 600 and 700 series and our 771 style blow guns. The TYP-TKOt Kit includes: HFN-ADP & 5 Blow Gun Tips: 3 different Needle TIps: SNT-2, SNT-3, & SNT-4 and the Safety Rubber Tip: SAT13 & Standard Rubber Tip: SAT16.
|Typhoon Blow Gun Adapter Only||HFN-ADP|
|Typhoon Blow Gun Adapter Kit with Tips||TYP-TK01|
Note: While the use of Safety tips keeps the Typhoon OSHA compliant, Non-safety tips used on the Typhoon via this adapter render the Typhoon Non-5afety while such tips are used.
Coilhose Pneumatics New Air Blow-Off Systems
|Single 12” flexible stay put hose||ABO4-12L-01|
|Double 12” flexible stay put hose||ABO4-12L-02|
Both Models Feature:
- High Flow Nozzle
- Strong Magnetic Base allows for secure positioning
- Precision Adjustment Valve allows for precise control of air flow
- Industrial Connector allows for easy connection to any air line with air coupler
- llows perfect positioning of air stream
Economy In-Line Lubricator
This lightweight zinc and polycarbonate lubricator is designed to be installed at the tool, to deliver lubrication directly to the tool itself rather than to the hose.
|1/4" NPT In-Line Lubricator||40024|
|1/4" NPT In-Line Lubricator Display||40024-DL|
- For intermittent use on piston-driven tools, such as nailers and staplers.
- Protects air tools by providing a continuous level of lubrication directly to the tool.
- Clear polycarbonate bowl allows users to easily monitor oil level.
- Lightweight and compact.